@ Amirkabir University of Technology (Winter 2017)
Many students think that saving data in a file is the only way of storing it. That's because they haven't seen any other way to do this. The academic projects usually don't require to use a database system. But, In the real world, a programmer without a complete understanding of database systems barely gets a job. This course is for the students who want to be released from the old way of programming.
- Basic Definitions (e.g., ERM, DBMS)
- MySQL & PDO Intro
- PHP : A to Z
- Web Applications : Common Features
- Web Applcation Vulnerabilities (e.g, SQL Injection, CSRF)
- Publishing (e.g., Intel XDK, Direct Admin, CPanel)
The course is about how computer networks are made, And by the end of it, You'll be familiar with some well-known protocols. Application, Network and Link layers and some challenges, Like reliable data transfer will be discussed. The videos will be freely available on Aparat.
- Chapter 1: Internet, Switching, Delay, Bandwidth, Attacks
- Chapter 2: Principals of Network Apps, Web and HTTP, FTP, E-mail
- Chapter 3: Transport Layer, Multiplexing, UDP, RDT, TCP
- Chapter 4: Network Service Models, Datagram Fragmentation, IPv4, DHCP, NAT, UPnP, ICMP, IPv6, IPsec
Inverse Function Theorem
@ Amirkabir University of Technology (Summer 2017)
In mathematics, specifically differential calculus, the inverse function theorem gives sufficient conditions for a function to be invertible in a neighborhood of a point in its domain. The theorem also gives a formula for the derivative of the inverse function.
- Inverse Function Theorem
- Primary Assumption (Df(a)=id)
- The phases of the proof (Finding the desired open set)
- Eliminating the Primary Assumption (Generalization)
Special thanks to:
Web Application Security
Despite the fact that no application is free of threats, There are some principals which every web developer should know. In this course, The students will be familiar with the most common attacks on websites and the way of preventing them, In order to increase the security level of websites.
- Principals of Security, Footprinting
- Intro. to the most common attacks
- SQL Injection, Cross Site Request Forgery, Cross Site Scripting
- Denial of Service
- Password Based Attacks (Bruteforce, Birthday, Dictionary, Rainbow)
- Combination of attacking methods, Penetration test on websites